Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dinner with Dad

For Father's day I was out with my family to a restaurant I have been dying to try. Mary Mac's Tea Room is one of the best soul food places in Atlanta and me and the family were hungry!

Grampa looking over the menu

I thought it was cool that Mary Mac's used ordering cards, although it took me forever to decide what to put on it. So many good choices

Today seemed like the perfect day to try a Mint Julip. It was refreshing and it was strong!

I finally settled on the fried chicken, squash souffle, and fried okra (Loved it)

After we were stuffed beyond belief we turned our attentions back to the men of the hour.
They loved their gifts



It was an awesome meal and a Happy Father's Day!





1 comment:

  1. how adorable! we have to go to this spot the next time we're in atlanta!!

    http://chicsquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete